BAM has a new website:
Please visit the new website for all your questions concerning registration and coaching information.
The Basketball Association of Madison, known as BAM, started in the fall of 1997. BAM is a recreational basketball league for boys and girls ages 5 through high school. The league is located in Madison, Alabama, and averages anywhere from 700 to 800 kids playing every year. Players in the league are mainly from the city of Madison, but also come from Huntsville, Athens, East Limestone and other communities around Madison.
2014-2015 BAM Registration
Registration for the 2014-2015 basketball season is right around the corner. On Saturday, August 16, the online portion of registration will open for players, coaches, and volunteers.
Player Registration Process
- Starting on August 16, you can complete the online portion by clicking on this link.
- Come to Dublin Park on one the dates listed below to complete registration. YOU MUST BRING the following 3 items to complete registration:
- The Fee (see fee info below) in the form of a check or cash. Checks can be made payable to BAM.
- A readable copy of the Player’s Birth Certificate. The Birth Certificate will be verified and returned back to you. (NOTE: ALL players will need birth certificates this year whether they played in the league last year or not.)
- Proof of Residency for the city of Madison or the player will be charged the additional non-resident fee. Players who are not residents of the city of Madison will be required to pay the non-resident fee. (NOTE: Examples for Proof of Residency would include a Madison utility bill, residence lease agreement, house deed, driver’s license, or the player’s school schedule.)
Please note, there will be NO partial registrations. That is, if you forget the birth certificate, you will not be able to pay until you have it. BAM will not accept any of the player requirements by email.
Registration Dates and Times
|Saturday, August 23||9:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
|Tuesday, August 26||6:00 PM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday, August 28||6:00 PM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday, September 6||1:00 PM - 4:00 PM|
- DBL (development league for ages 5&6): $75 ($80 for non-residents)
- 7U – 12U: $145 ($155 for non-residents)
- 14U – 18U: $150 ($160 for non-residents)
More information will be provided here on the website as the date draws closer. Also, coaches and volunteers will be required to complete other necessary training and paperwork before completing registration. That information, along with other player registration information, will be posted to the website soon. In the meantime, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook to receive updates on all things BAM. We are looking forward to another great season!
Volunteering and Coaching
Registration for coaching and volunteering will open on Friday, August 22.